Thursday 23 February 2012

dars the wanderer

have you ever felt alone?

sometimes I do. I do feel alone in awesomeness. Sometimes I feel like some of my closest friends can't keep up with me, and when it happens I end up roaming and walking alone. #truestory. Although I have a few closest friends at school who really really know me and they're really fun to be with. But in times of busyness and bombarded situations I am not able to hang with them.
Schedule and Interest differences, maybe. but still... I love them.:* LOL

but anyway. I feel like the world I live in (at school) specially w my batch mates, I feel like it was pretty much becoming a routine. paulit ulit ung mga ngyayari. bukod sa mga closest frends ko, feeling ko out of place ako pag kasama sila. I don't know, maybe I was just not able to hang with them and throw chit-chats with them.haha.

over the past few months... weeks... and days.... I've discovered what I really want. and... what I really am.
I'm that type of person who likes to face uncertain things. I like to keep moving forward.,. that's what I enjoy most. I like to take challenges. I always want to try something new. and by the way.. I live by just one rule... 'NEW is always better' LOL haha. ;)

"If I'm not moving forward, I feel like I'm going to explode' - Edward Morra (LIMITLESS)

No comments:

Post a Comment