Sunday 8 April 2012

Life.. As We Know It.

I know I'm you friend. I'd listen to your problems. But some problems are not so problematic. Why do you have to keep yourself worrying?


And if you really do have a problem, it's okay it's normal. Just don't let it eat you. Move on and get out of it after all "ALL PROBLEMS ARE OPPORTUNITIES IN DISGUISE". When unlikable things arise turn it likeable. Life's simple. Then again.. It boils down to just one quote. Just one.

"Live your life positively"

"Life's too short stop worrying"

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better"

"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact."

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." - Robert Frost

"Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but what we yearn to be."

"Life is never easy for those who dream."

"Unbeing dead isn't being alive. "

"Life's awesome"

"LOL"

When I reach 30 I'll have my seminar about living life. I have to tell people how awesome and great life is.




No comments:

Post a Comment